CHAMA AMARELA recognizes the importance of training and qualification of its workers, as the fundamental elements of its organization and for its continuous improvement. Furthermore, compliance with corporate safety policies is paramount for the company’s success.
We promote training actions in areas we consider of great importance for the improvement of our activity, such as:
- QUARTIS Refractory Apllicator Certificate
- Hand-packing of erosion resistant castable into hexmesh, s-bars
- Pneumatic gunite of light, medium dense weight castables
- Casting of free-flow and vibrocast castables
- ARI – Insulating Breathing Apparatus
- Formation Securité Entreprises Exterieurs (level 1 and level 2)
- VCA – Basic and Supervisor Safety Elements
- First Aid
Our team is composed of around 280 workers:
- Site Supervisors
- Team leaders
Our internal policy is based on the principle of cooperation and trust in our employees, in view of success.